Any Reading Fans Free for Live Stream Project?

have your say about the Royals here ....
shadowmeister
Contributor

Any Reading Fans Free for Live Stream Project?

Post by shadowmeister »

Sorry to do this but I am trying to find a Reading supporter for this weekends final match of the season to help with a monster project.

I am hoping to do a LIVE stream with 24 supporters via zoom. The plan is to speak with each supporter before, during and after the match on the final day, get their feedback on the match, the season and of course next year! The two stipulations are, are you able to watch the match LIVE on the weekend and are you able to connect with me/us on Zoom/skype? Does this sound like something that you could be a part of? Any "on screen time" will be minimal as the plan is to float between supporters, but if executed it should be a fun experience for all.

I would love to be able to snag a Reading fan, we are edging closer to getting a complete set.

If interested please buzz me back, and I can try and get the final details to you.

Dirk Copland
piwacket

Re: Any Reading Fans Free for Live Stream Project?

Post by piwacket »

Maybe Hooped would be interested ? :whistle1:
There's no such thing as a free lunch
Hooped
Super Contributor

Post by Hooped »

Thanks for flagging this. Although I watched the first 44 league games on TV this season, I missed last week's and may well miss this final game as well. I imagine that Dirk will have snagged a Reading supporter from the Hob-Nob Anyone site by now. Thanks again for thinking of me, Pi.
dwedmunds
Contributor

Footballing brothers

Post by dwedmunds »

It might just be my imagination but I seem to remember some years back RFC had two brothers on their books that left the club to join Leeds United (I think. Or it might have been just one of the brothers) Whatever, can anyone throw any light on this please? BTW it was not the Wagstaff brothers of the 1970's!
BOY RACER
Super Contributor

Post by BOY RACER »

Sorry to be so pessimistic but does Reading football club have 24 Fans..? I gave up supporting them many years ago .
I may be a founder member of the “Grumpy Old Men’s Club” but I never complain. :whistle1:
Pooneil

Re: Footballing brothers

Post by Pooneil »

dwedmunds wrote: 29 Sep 2021 18:52 It might just be my imagination but I seem to remember some years back RFC had two brothers on their books that left the club to join Leeds United (I think. Or it might have been just one of the brothers) Whatever, can anyone throw any light on this please? BTW it was not the Wagstaff brothers of the 1970's!
The Hunt brothers, Noel & Stephen? Noel played for reading from July 2008 to May 2013, then moved to Leeds, and is currently assistant manager at Doncaster Rovers. Stephen played for Reading from September 2005 to August 2009 (probably his most notorious moment being when he fractured Petr Cech's skull in 2016), before going to Hull - don't know what he's doing since retiring at the end of 2015-16.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Hunt
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_H ... born_1981)
Whilst I am a moderator, I am NOT posting in that capacity unless I explicitly say so

Return to “Reading Football Club”