MERRY XMASS

General chat forum
D5equj5
Super Contributor

Re: MERRY XMASS

Post by D5equj5 »

Here too these days Bam - I'll ask for egg and bacon sarnies (whilst muttering "strawberries" under my breath) but will be overruled as always :shrug1:
piwacket wrote: 23 Dec 2020 15:33
C.A.Versham wrote: 23 Dec 2020 13:38 I assume D5 that the auto correct raised its head again and you meant a can of coke.
Oh I don’t know :whistle1:
It was a lovely start to Christmas day with the French girl.
Many years past now and anyway Mrs D wouldn't allow such fun. :whistle1:

Apparently we are to connect (as a family) to zoom or some such and watch everyone open a few presents.
It might be just as much fun ... who knows.
Keep safe
XX
Imaginari quaestionem. codice est. trucidabunt eam. participes.
Call me 2jabsD5
All posts are made during my own time or whilst on "fag breaks" at work. I shall endeavour to follow and comply with my employers documented Social Media Policy The views I express here are mine alone and are unlikely to reflect the views of my employer.
Start each day with a smile and get it over with.
Voiceoftreason?
Super Contributor

Post by Voiceoftreason? »

OLDMAN wrote: 23 Dec 2020 07:29 Yes, we’ve heard of your weird practises…………………..
Very droll OM, very droll.

Now, Christmas breakfast. Tea and toast I expect. And get it myself. The Alledged isn’t good in the morning and doesn’t cook. My fantasy breakfast would be a glass of very chill verve clicquot, smoked salmon and cream cheese on lightly toasted bagels, the sun at dawn in a distant visage from a Maldives over water cottage (high season of course) and someone that IS good in the morning and DOES cook 😉
Disclaimer: it wasn't me as wot said it, it was my iPad spellchecker!
pwpriory
Super Contributor

Post by pwpriory »

victorian card - were they already worried about "global warming" ? :-)
xmasvictorian13.jpg
maggieaitch
Super Contributor

Post by maggieaitch »

HAPPY CHRISTMAS to all the forum members.
Thank you for the help, useful advice and entertainment during the year. Also amusement, mostly from Windrush. Thanks to all the mods who keep this forum running pleasantly and who are always willing to help the less "techie" members like myself.
windrush
Super Contributor

Post by windrush »

maggieaitch wrote: 24 Dec 2020 10:11 HAPPY CHRISTMAS to all the forum members.
Thank you for the help, useful advice and entertainment during the year. Also amusement, mostly from Windrush. Thanks to all the mods who keep this forum running pleasantly and who are always willing to help the less "techie" members like myself.
Glad to have served a purpose Maggie, I have a laugh whenever the old man in the bathroom mirror peers back at me each morning. One day I might actually find out who he is? :?

Anyway, despite me being a grumpy old sod at this time of year, I do wish that everyone has as good a time as is possible. At least I have Mrs Windrush and the Parrot for company, many will not have anybody talk to.

Pete.
˙˙˙ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
Pooneil

Post by Pooneil »

Festive greetings to one and all. The early shift has put the turkey in, and in half an hour or so, we'll start the assault on getting the veggies done.
Whilst I am a moderator, I am NOT posting in that capacity unless I explicitly say so

Return to “Chatty Person”