WEMBLEY INTERNATIONAL HOTEL

have your say about the Royals here ....
STEVE1979

WEMBLEY INTERNATIONAL HOTEL

Post by STEVE1979 »

HI SWFC fan here good luck to you guys.

I purchased a room here for the playoff final its for the monday night for 2 adults and 2 children at a low cost of £145 is anyone intrested we stayed there last yr was brilliant only 5 minute walk to ground and has parking.

If intrested give me a call on 07766025486
Hooped
Super Contributor

Re: WEMBLEY INTERNATIONAL HOTEL

Post by Hooped »

Steve, you might get more joy if you try the fans website "Hobnob Anyone?" if you haven't already.
mikejee
Super Contributor

Post by mikejee »

I post only. Sounds like a communication from some marketing prat
OLDMAN

Post by OLDMAN »

A quick check of the p'number shows its the guy (Steve) who runs the Sheffield Wednesday junior team and on Sheffield Forum....so

HI Steve and welcome to the Reading Forum

We do have a few fans on here who might be interested, but as suggested also try on Reading Hobnob (if not already) - http://hobnob.royals.org/forum/index.ph ... a935f83c80
Oldman........

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they annoyed me........................

I hug everybody –
It’s not affection, I’m just measuring up how big a hole I need to dig for the body!
bobby1413

Post by bobby1413 »

mikejee wrote: 19 May 2017 00:07 I post only. Sounds like a communication from some marketing prat
What in god's name would make you think that? His post makes complete sense, that he booked the hotel in anticipation of Sheffield Wednesday qualifying, but they didn't, so now he's trying to off load it on a Reading based forum. The fact he has one post is indicative of the fact he's not from the area, and has no association or other reason to post.
Hooped wrote: 18 May 2017 17:14 Steve, you might get more joy if you try the fans website "Hobnob Anyone?" if you haven't already.
Yep, would also suggest that.

Additionally, try the Huddersfield Town forums as almost all Reading fans will not be staying as it's not far from home. Huddersfield though is a bit of a trek.
OLDMAN

Post by OLDMAN »

bobby1413 wrote: 19 May 2017 09:27 ..............................
Yep, would also suggest that.

Additionally, try the Huddersfield Town forums as almost all Reading fans will not be staying as it's not far from home. Huddersfield though is a bit of a trek.
Good one :goodposting:
Oldman........

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they annoyed me........................

I hug everybody –
It’s not affection, I’m just measuring up how big a hole I need to dig for the body!

Return to “Reading Football Club”