Search is on for loyal Royals

have your say about the Royals here ....
speedwaychips

Post by speedwaychips »

Published 15 Apr 2012 16:45

THE Chronicle is searching for loyal Reading fans to share their stories with the town.

With Brian McDermott's men within touching distance of a triumphant return to the Premier League, we are urging readers to get in touch and tell us about their love affair with the club.

Your house may be covered in Royals memorabilia, you may be a diehard fan who has missed an important family do or work function to make a vital Reading match, or not missed a game all season or even longer.

Do you have to travel hundreds of miles to make a home match? Is part of Elm Park sitting in your back garden? Have you ever bumped into your Reading heroes in the most unusual of locations?

If you have a story to tell, help us celebrate the town's passion for the club by calling the newsdesk on 0118 955 3308 or emailing [email protected]

Read more: http://www.readingchronicle.co.uk/news/ ... al-royals/
carless-jane
Super Contributor

Re: Search is on for loyal Royals

Post by carless-jane »

Elm park town end goal was visible from my back garden ....but I am not a football fan.... and only bumped into players before the match in the Spread Eagle !!! :oops1:
OLDMAN

Re: Search is on for loyal Royals

Post by OLDMAN »

I am not a football fan (can actually say I hate it) but I do have some photos of myself at the Reading Christmas carol event in the Butts back in the 80’s

Most of the then team came along with their families and quite a few are in the pictures
Oldman........

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they annoyed me........................

I hug everybody –
It’s not affection, I’m just measuring up how big a hole I need to dig for the body!

Return to “Reading Football Club”