Brendon Rodgers makes new loan signing

have your say about the Royals here ....
driftwood

Brendon Rodgers makes new loan signing

Post by driftwood »

Hot off the press is the news that Brendon Rodgers has signed a Liverpool forward on loan for the rest of the season. All being well will make the line up for Saturday's away match against Coventry.

The new signing made an impression on Rodgers when he first saw the impact he made at the Sunderland v Liverpool game recently.

"I knew he would be a great assett to the side and I was quickly on the phone (after the Sunderland match) to Rafael Benítez who happily agreed a temporary move to the Madejski Staduim which Rafael suggested could become permament. 'Beechy' Ball hopefully will be regularly able to knock in much needed goals in for us."
Rodgers went on to say that.....
''Despite at times some fans say he has an inflated ego, Beechy is just what we need up front at the moment; a well rounded player and is bouncing with energy, looking forward to Saturday's game.''

Kick off is at 3.00pm, Saturday 31st at the Ricoh Arena,Coventry
windrush
Super Contributor

Re: Brendon Rodgers makes new loan signing

Post by windrush »

Very good Drifters ! :clap3: Even if it happend, knowing Reading's luck it would find a nail on the crossbar and that would be the end of BEECHY, very poor show this season and I may defect to Derby County (they still get beaten but at least they find the goal.....occasionally).

Pete.
˙˙˙ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
piwacket

Post by piwacket »

...and now Brendon Rodgers is moving on :whistle1:
There's no such thing as a free lunch
driftwood

Post by driftwood »

piwacket wrote:...and now Brendon Rodgers is moving on :whistle1:
http://www.reading-forum.co.uk/forum/vi ... =35&t=4872