Reading Pubs of the Year - 2021

an area for Reading's many public houses, restaurants, and hotels
STiR
Contributor

Reading Pubs of the Year - 2021

Post by STiR »

My Reading's 2021 Pubs of the Year Awards...

Bronze, silver and gold medals. Plus Honourable Mentions and an ever-so-sad RIP section.

https://shitandnotshitpubsinreading.com ... -the-year/
ChipbuttyG
Super Contributor

Re: Reading Pubs of the Year - 2021

Post by ChipbuttyG »

I'm a bit disappointed there is no mention of the two chairs in the men's 'cosy' toilets that face the urinals in The Retreat.

As if the owner thought "you know what, wouldn't it be nice to put some chairs in here so you can sit and watch people have a wee".

*perhaps they weren't there when you visited...
RTT
Contributor

Post by RTT »

ChipbuttyG wrote: 15 Jan 2022 10:15 I'm a bit disappointed there is no mention of the two chairs in the men's 'cosy' toilets that face the urinals in The Retreat.

As if the owner thought "you know what, wouldn't it be nice to put some chairs in here so you can sit and watch people have a wee".

i hope you dont own a business what a daft comment to make, why not just phone them or write a letter and point it out as seems very odd ill have a look again Saturday shame on you!

just sit somewhere else...
OLDMAN

Post by OLDMAN »

RTT wrote: 09 Mar 2022 22:37
ChipbuttyG wrote: 15 Jan 2022 10:15 I'm a bit disappointed there is no mention of the two chairs in the men's 'cosy' toilets that face the urinals in The Retreat.

i hope you dont own a business what a daft comment to make, why not just phone them or write a letter and point it out as seems very odd ill have a look again Saturday shame on you!

just sit somewhere else...
Just to say Chipbutty isn’t on this forum anymore!
Oldman........

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they annoyed me........................

I hug everybody –
It’s not affection, I’m just measuring up how big a hole I need to dig for the body!
maggieaitch
Super Contributor

Post by maggieaitch »

But he is still on the members list.

Return to “Pubs, Restaurants, and Hotels”