BBC South Today - I've had it with them

chat about the town here ...
sarahbentley
Contributor

Re: BBC South Today - I've had it with them

Post by sarahbentley »

I've noticed a few times South Today and South East Today are doing joint shows on weekends. Could this be related to BBC cost cuttings and having joint regional news on weekends?
windrush
Super Contributor

Post by windrush »

sarahbentley wrote: 11 Jan 2022 10:33 I've noticed a few times South Today and South East Today are doing joint shows on weekends. Could this be related to BBC cost cuttings and having joint regional news on weekends?
Same here in the East and West Midlands, it's down to a shortage of presenters due to covid as they culled a few regional ones before covid arrived here and now are short handed at times with isolation and holidays.

Pete.
˙˙˙ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
MickEdge
Super Contributor

Post by MickEdge »

I’ll put in my usual plug for ITV Meridian having better Reading coverage.
OLDMAN

Post by OLDMAN »

MickEdge wrote: 11 Jan 2022 14:01 I’ll put in my usual plug for ITV Meridian having better Reading coverage.
Agree
Oldman........

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they annoyed me........................

I hug everybody –
It’s not affection, I’m just measuring up how big a hole I need to dig for the body!

Return to “Reading talk”