The Lemongrove gallery

OLDMAN

Re: The Lemongrove gallery

Post by OLDMAN »

Still getting it wrong - they haven't MOVED 'from-nor-to' as where in Henley before they opened a second shop in Reading
All it means is is the Reading one has shut most probably due to lack of business

So they cocked up but saying 'Moved to New Premise' on there own shop sign - twats or clear advertising?
And the Chronic gets it all 'A' about face
And as its happened and nothing more can be said about it, then it is pointless to carry on

And nothing to do with comparing towns etc!
Oldman........

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they annoyed me........................

I hug everybody –
It’s not affection, I’m just measuring up how big a hole I need to dig for the body!
ChipbuttyG
Super Contributor

Re: The Lemongrove gallery

Post by ChipbuttyG »

OLDMAN wrote: 03 Dec 2021 10:12 Still getting it wrong - they haven't MOVED 'from-nor-to' as where in Henley before they opened a second shop in Reading
All it means is is the Reading one has shut most probably due to lack of business

So they cocked up but saying 'Moved to New Premise' on there own shop sign - twats or clear advertising?
And the Chronic gets it all 'A' about face
And as its happened and nothing more can be said about it, then it is pointless to carry on

And nothing to do with comparing towns etc!

Semantics. The sign said WE HAVE MOVED.

Still, sad to see another independent business leave Reading.

Return to “Shopping in Reading”