Looking for a partner to play tennis with me

looking for new sporting challenges ....
muzikophile

Looking for a partner to play tennis with me

Post by muzikophile »

hey! i'm from the czech republic and i'm staying in reading for the summer holidays. i love playing tennis and i brought my raquet with me. is there anybody who would like to come and play tennis with me from time to time? i'm looking for a good player because i want to improve my tennis skills :) don't hesitate to contact me ;) cheers!
OLDMAN

Re: Looking for a partner to play tennis with me

Post by OLDMAN »

Hi muzikophile and welcome to the forum – sorry we missed you joining

I would love to play tennis but, too old, too slow, too injured and ruddy useless at it so sorry its no from me!
Oldman........

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they annoyed me........................

I hug everybody –
It’s not affection, I’m just measuring up how big a hole I need to dig for the body!
Yola

Post by Yola »

Hi and welcome! I'd love to play tennis ... I used to be quite good but not quite so now.
muzikophile

Post by muzikophile »

thank you for your replies :) i really miss playing tennis so it would be nice :) how much does it cost to play, let's say, an hour here in Reading?
Bannock
Super Contributor

Post by Bannock »

There are four free courts at Albert Road park in Caversham, and I think the tennis courts in Christchurch Meadow, near Reading Bridge, are also free of charge. Just turn up and play. I wish I could offer to partner you, however I simply don’t have the time for it at the moment. Good luck finding a partner.

Return to “Local sports clubs”